BUSY TIMES
It has just occurred to me today that I have not blogged for a long time. I’d like to think that you have missed me, but I just finished reading and enjoying a lot of your past blogs, and no one has even mentioned my missing blog, so I’ll have to post one to remind you all that I’m still here and kicking. I will attempt to bring you up to date with my life these past few weeks. On Feb 13, Berni & Lori visited, staying through Valentines Day. It was great to see them. On March 11 we, Kim, John, Austin, Laurie and I left on a Disney cruise to the Bahamas. It was a fun-filled 4-day affair, and we all had a great time. Upon my return home, JF & George were in town and they came to visit a couple of times. JF is always such fun. Then Marcel came to visit on Mar 24, for Sat & Sun; we had a great visit and he taught me how to use some of the fitness equipment downstairs. Mar 30 weekend was Krista and Sarah’s visit; Sarah is such a sweet, fun kid. On Apr 11, we celebrated Sarah’s 6th birthday at her house. She is in Kindergarten and Daymond is a Senior in the same charter school. She’s always so happy when Daymond gathers a few friends at lunchtime and goes to her class to visit. Krista says that she proudly reports “My brother came to visit me today.” Well, it seems that they are both graduating in May, Daymond, 12th grade on Fri, May 18, am, and Sarah, from Kindergarten, on the next Mon at 6pm. This is good for me, 1 trip, 2 graduations. I suppose that Sarah might be pretty disappointed next year in 1st grade, and no brother to visit with her. I’m expecting Danny and Janna to visit the weekend of May 25; their baby is due Aug 4, and it’s a boy. Janna is very happy; she says that she didn’t want a girl first because of her experiences with her sister, saying they were both such brats, she wants a nice, calm boy like Danny. Then Rita arrives June 3 for Longboat. What a life-I’m having a great time! I’m scheduled for right-eye cataract surgery Apr 26. Kim is coming to take me to and fro, and stay the weekend. That’s everything for me at this time. Keep writing, I'm enjoying your stuff.

9 Comments:
Well we are glad that you are back! Believe it or not, I did miss reading your blog. When I do my daily blog check, it was disappointing to see that you hadn't updated, but now you have made my day... Glad that everything is going well; sounds like you're having a ton 'o fun! Good luck with the surgery, and maybe someday I can come and visit you again!
Whoops, cut myself off there. I was going to say "Maybe I can come and visit you again someday. Seems like everyone else is!" Ok, now I'm done.
Yes Sean, I wish you would come. I love having visitors. It gets petty lonely here by myself sometimes.
I check your blog every few days but don't feel the need to nag. Just figure that you're busy with other stuff.
It's good to know that out-of-signt is not necessarily out-of-mind.
Your place is a magnet for those who want to relax, get some sun and a little swimming without the need to entertain the hostess. The hostess does all the work and even facilitates good conversation and tender times.
Thanks for the compliment, Marcel. Maybe others will want to visit now? I'm signing on as 'Anonymous' because I have not signed on to the Google version, and it won't even let me into my own account for comments. Monica
And by the way, what is this security all about when you must key the word verification, and just sign in as 'anonymous' and everything is honky dory, but it won't even let me sign in as I am registered? What a bunch of hoopla!
Monica
yes, but if you sign in as anonymous each time, no one will know who you are. Like this, until you put in your name. As for the out of sight out of mind comment. Isn't that what the cataract surgery is for?
Post a Comment
<< Home