Holiday Plans
Today I cooked beans (dry beans from scratch-1st time that I can remember, anyway). Of course, I tasted and they are pretty good. Tomorrow I bake the ham (Pat's recipe), and Saturday I take all to Kim's. We go to her in-laws on Saturday to celebrate Christmas, then on Christmas Eve we go to Danny and Janna's, where my entire family will be gathering. This is where we devour the beans and ham, and a WHOLE lot of other food, then on Sunday, Christmas Day, Kim cooks a turkey for her immediate family (and me). I'm staying through New Years because Austin's birthday is on Jan. 2, and he will be 5, just like Sarah (unbelievable)! So, after putting on an unlimited number of pounds in a week, I will be working on getting it off for about 6 months. Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Comments:
Sounds like a busy, family filled week. Tell them all we wish them all a very Merry Christmas. Tell them they can come visit us in California (but not all at once).
Yea, I know what all at once is-I can't do it here either. That's what I like about Longboat Key, everyone has their own place to eat and sleep and we get together in the pool, on the beach, and in the clubhouse. Great way to vacation.
Post a Comment
<< Home