Speaking of Peanut Butter

This is a picture that I took of Austin when I was there for Christmas. On Valentine's Day, he was playing in the school playground and bumped into another little boy who was shorter than he. Austin's mouth hit the other boy's forehead, and loosened Austin'e two front teeth. The dentist could not save them, and therefore, they were taken out. I haven't seen him yet, but he always had such a cute smile, it's such a shame. When I was with him over Christmas I had taught him how to say the 'th' words like this and that and Thursday... Now I don't know how he will say those kinds of words. I've abandoned the crackers w/pb years ago, and substitute celery. It makes the pb not so dry. That's one of my favorite snacks. March is already happily crowded. Kim got a big discount on a Disney Cruise and she, John, Laurie, Austin and I are going on a 4-day Bahama Cruise leaving March 11. We have staterooms with balconies! Jane Frances emailed that she and George are renting a place out this way (Jennifer lives in St. Petersburg) on March 6 until the end of the month. Looking forward to that. They take me sightseeing over here when they come. Jennifer knows where all the good places are. Bernie and Lorie were here for 2 short days; we had a great visit. The both of them really look great. They seem to be traveling all the time. What a life.

1 Comments:
They just don't want to leave any of their money to their kids.
Post a Comment
<< Home