I'VE BEEN BUSY
Hey, y'all, I've been admonished for not posting for a long time, and I do agree. For a bit of history, I hurt my heel in February; have not gone walking the boardwalk ever since. When I finally checked in with an orthopedist, at first he diagnosed Plantar Fasciitis, but after doing foot exercises twice a day, and 3 monthly visits, he changed the diagnosis to Insertional Achilles Tendonitis and recommended therapy at the (Paulette will recognize this place) Palms of Pasadena Hospital. So I have been going to therapy 3 times a week for 3 weeks, until just this week. We (Dr and I) are trying out no more therapy, but be SURE to wear my orthotic shoes ALL DAY, and do my foot exercises every day, and at bedtime to wear the foot brace in bed. So all in all, I'm hardly in any pain in my heel anymore (as long as I stick to the instructions), so I can't complain, given what Paulette is going through right now. This is just for explanation as to why I have not blogged since the 'Chocolate Episode'. Kim gave a surprise party for Debbie's 50th birthday a week before her birthday in order to surprise her, and boy! was she surprised! She went to Kim's on a hoax, and the whole family was there with "50's" balloons, etc, and it looked like we surprised the heck out of her because her actual birthday was a week later, on Nov. 10. A good time was had by all. It's still hectic around here,but better to stay busy than to be bored I guess, but sometimes I think I'd just like to take a nap.

5 Comments:
Napping is always a good choice.
You need one of my classes.
Marcel, can your class teach me how to walk without stepping on my heel?
Nope.
A party before the actual event. How nice, can you do a funeral?
I suppose that I could. But I would need a 2 weeks notice in advance. Can you arrange that?
Post a Comment
<< Home