Sunday, September 23, 2007

CHOCOLATE

I just read Paulette's blog on chocolate. It reminded me that I still had a bar in the fridge. My story goes: I cut out an ad for 50 cents off on a Fiber One Chewy Bar because I had never had one of these healthy kinds of (good for you) bars. I know Rita always has one (probably not a chocolate one, tho) for air flights. So next trip to the grocery store, I selected a Fiber One 'Oats and Chocolate' box of 5 bars. They are not very big, but I would cut 1 in 1/2 and eat just one half about every couple of days. I gained 2 pounds. Next time I'm trying the
'Oats and Peanut Butter', and the following week I will go on a diet.

4 Comments:

At Monday, September 24, 2007, Blogger paulette said...

I got started with the Nature Valley Sweet N' Salty health bars. They were so good that I went back to Snickers.

 
At Tuesday, September 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chocolate is good for you and should be eaten every day. Ufortunately, you must be seriously underweight to obtain the benifits.

 
At Wednesday, September 26, 2007, Blogger Monica said...

What a good idea. Every day. I've heard that dark chocolate is good for you. Perhape the gov't should pass an edict that everyone should eat some dark chocolate every day in order to keep the health care costs down. Then I could sue the gov't for my obesity.

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007, Blogger cheryl said...

I love the dark chocolate with the raspberry filling. But, can we get a new subject?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home