Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A New Baby In The Family


Meet Janna and Danny's son. (Grandparents Kim and John). His name is Carter Joseph Gaughan. Born July 26 (I don't remember the time). He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz. at birth (this in little Janna's small frame.) All are doing fine. I haven't seen him in person yet, but I cannot wait. We'll have another baby to play with on the Sarasota June vacations.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 02, 2007, Blogger John Beauregard said...

Very nice. It is so hard to believe Kim and John are grandparents. Is this their first?

 
At Thursday, August 02, 2007, Blogger Monica said...

No, they have a 5-year old grandson from their daughter Laurie. She is divorced and she and Austin live at home with Kim and John. These grandparents don't want Laurie to find a place of her own, because they would be lost without that 5 year old. He is such a darling kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home