Monday, July 10, 2006

Missing Daily Tennis

Boy, I sure do miss that daily tennis. What a ride that was! Now we must wait until the US Open Tennis, I think it begins Aug 28. That's a long time now that I have the tennis bug. I will have a diversion, spending this weekend at Kim's with the entire(I hope) family to celebrate my birthday. Then it's ONLY a little more than 5 weeks before tennis again. I recently found out from Pat that she and Marcel are closing on the sale of their house the 31st of this month, and that they are moving to Georgia. I surmise that my sisters and I will not be enjoying a visit from them to Florida any time soon thereafter. But then most every one of you are pretty much far from here. You just need a map and/or directions from me.
Take care.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, July 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are wrong about waiting until the US Open. The RCA at Indianapolis is on this Saturday, July 22.

 
At Saturday, July 22, 2006, Blogger Monica said...

Yes, I'm watching it right now. I never knew that they had a 10-state series prior to the US Open. Learn something new every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home