A VISIT FROM AUSTIN
Kim and Austin came to visit for a few days last week because John was painting the inside of the house. and so you know why she brought this 4-year old here to the beach. We had a great time; he is talking so much it's really funny. He never stops, he is either telling you something or asking something and lots and lots of 'WHY?'
One that I thought was so cute; he had something in his hand and said
'Is THIS IS mine?' He had my staple remover in his hands and was opening and closing it in amazement and he said, 'What IS this is?' He just talks all the time and it's so cute the way he says things. Even in the ocean he couldn't stop talking, he had so much to say, when a wave was up in his face he continued to talk in the bubbles, then the wave would subside and he was further into his sentence not even realizing that we didn't hear the words he said while he was under water. It's so quiet around here now. I miss him.

3 Comments:
It is amazing that the same thing that will drive a mother crazy, and require a vacation, is the same thing that a grandmother finds cute and admirable.
I know that's true,it even happened to me while he was here. Sometimes I'd have to leave the room while he talked to Kim because I couldn't take it. But other times it was really funny, we all would have a good laugh. Only now I do miss it.
Hi Aunt Monica! I just wanted to let you know that I'm back to the blogging world, now that I'm back at school. So, look forward to hearing from me again, hopefully once or twice a week, and I look forward to hearing about you too! Talk to you later, and have a great long weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home