Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Been Too Long

I wanted to include the picture in the post below into my blog, but I've forgotten how, after you create the picture, it didn't seem to want to let me write anything. Not too bad, tho, because I've got not much to say except that I wanted to share this precious picture of Danny and Janna's son with you. It was taken 12.12.07 at
4 1/2 months old. What amazes me about this picture is that he has found his foot!
What a feat! (Just click on the picture to enlarge.)

7 Comments:

At Saturday, January 26, 2008, Blogger cheryl said...

If I could figure out how to get a picture off a web page, I could share the ultra-sound picture of our new grand daughter. ETA is February.

 
At Saturday, January 26, 2008, Blogger Adrienne said...

This little guy is beyond cute!

 
At Saturday, January 26, 2008, Blogger Monica said...

Cheryl, I don't interpret ultra-sound pictures very well (no practice in my day). But when your granddaughter arrives in February, I'd love to see a picture (worth a thousand words).
Adrienne, I'm dying to see Carter again soon, but I don't know when that will happen. They grow so fast!

 
At Tuesday, January 29, 2008, Blogger Tim B. said...

Typically what you do is:
- Visit the web page
- Hover over the picture you want
- Right click
- Choose "Save as" from the pop up menu
- Navigate to where you want to place it, like "Desktop"
- change the name, if you want
- Click on OK (or whatever)
- Voila, you have the picture.

 
At Tuesday, January 29, 2008, Blogger Monica said...

Oh Tim, you make it sound so easy. My problem was that I inserted the picture into my blog first before I wrote anything, and then when I tried to add words, it wouldn't type them. So I had to create a new post to say what I wanted to say. Next time, I will try to type everything first, and then attempt to insert a picture to the right of my typing. Think that will work?

 
At Saturday, February 02, 2008, Blogger cheryl said...

Ok, thanks Tim, I'll try it on my blog.

 
At Friday, February 08, 2008, Blogger cheryl said...

the baby on this blog is so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home