Sometimes Automatic Doesn't Work
A couple of blogs ago, I wrote that I had set up my VCR to tape ‘The Apprentice’ every week on Mondays at 9pm. When the tape was full, I watched the first full 6 hours and rewound for the next 6 weeks. Well, last night I decided to watch the 3 new weeks that I had taped; I watched the 1st 2 hours, then lo and behold the 3rd hour was something else. I checked my weekly TV guide, and it showed Deal-No-Deal on for 2 hours instead of its normal 1 hour, thereby delaying The Apprentice until 10pm. Guess what I got onto my tape? So lesson learned-when the new TV Guide comes in my newspaper on Sunday I will have to check it to see if I need to change the time for my show. BUMMER !!

7 Comments:
A glitch like this is most important. It is easy to do and shows how dificult it is to use technology to accomplish complex things like putting a traveling, photographing vehicle on Mars.
Apprentice is usually repeared on CNBC, check your local listings for the repeat episode.
adrienne, I'm happy that you told me that. I checked my TV Guide, and it's on CNBC Wednesday at 8 and then 11 pm. But do you know if it will be last week's episode or this Monday's episode on Wednesday? I think that I've missed last Monday for good.
boo hoo
At the risk of sounding like a smart aleck or spoiling the ending for you...
I think the episode you missed ends with Donald Trump saying to someone..."You're fired!" :-)
(This from the guy who likes the episode of "Road Runner and Coyote" where the coyote falls off the cliff...I LOVE that one!!)
Nice modification to your blog! So much easier on the eyes without all that white.
There are two episodes on tonight. One at 9 and one at 10! Both are new episodes on NBC.
OK Adrienne, I'm glad you told me. I Added 10pm to tonight and have added Wednesday for the 11pm (will watch Wednesday on Thurs & delete it, then I should be good to go-back on schedule.
Tim, I've already seen the episode where The Donald says 'You're fired'. Glad you like my blog change. I stumbled onto 'The Template' with all the selections.
I thought that it would be much harder (like programming for lining up, color, etc.) What a relief-you just click on the picture combination that you like. Nobody tole me!
I too enjoy The Apprentice, but I haven't really gotten to watch as much this season. I fear it's too late for me to try to catch up, but I guess I could start by watching tonight's episodes.
Oh, and Uncle Tim, for that comment you made, I'm going to have to tell you, "You're FIRED!"
Post a Comment
<< Home