I'M BACK, I THINK
Hello all. I think that I have found my way back into blogging. Hope you all had a good Holiday Season, Valentine's Day, and St. Patrick's Day. Easter is next, and my family will be at Krista and Doug's to celebrate Sarah's 5th birthday. (Time flies when you're having fun.) My last few weeks have been involved in having hurricane roll up shutters installed onto my 80 feet of windows. (Lotsa bucks!) It took them (2 installers and 1 electrician) 6 days to install, and it took me 6 weeks to vacuum up the cement dust (by myself). But all is well now, and I feel more comfortable about the next hurricane season. I stumbled into blogging this one and I hope that I can find my way back next time I have something to say. Marcel, I do have a recording on how to do this, and I just changed it again-twice. So next time I may still be flying by the seat of my pants, and if it gets too frustrating, I may give it up for good. First test is to see if, after I preview this, and click on
(whatever it says to me later, I don't see it on this screen), if it actually publishes, then I will have at least won this battle.

4 Comments:
Well, you did it. You found your way back.
But I must protest the Sarah turning 5 part; that just isn't allowed. I can't wait to see them all this summer.
I know how you feel about the 5 part. It will only get harder as each year goes by. I'm looking forward to Fourwinds also. Can't wait to see all of you and Kathy too!
I'm really looking forward to Florida too! Can't wait-
Fourwinds is the name of the timeshare in Sarasota where my entire family and Paulette & Rita gather the 23rd week of each year. We now have 5 units there, so every family eats & sleeps, etc. in their own unit; during the day we meet by the pool and/or on the beach, and in the evening in the clubhouse we play ping pong, or a large group of us will play that game Paulette taught you two when we were at your house called Nickles.
Post a Comment
<< Home