Friday, March 24, 2006

Picture This

This picture at Mitch & Angie at Christmas. Debbie & her family had left prior to this picture. I have nothing else to add to this blog, just testing adding a picture. I've been having so much luck today with everything else that I tried, I just had to give this a try. I'll have to accumulate some pictures so I can do this but it will take a while to get some. Maybe Sarah's birthday on Easter.

7 Comments:

At Sunday, March 26, 2006, Blogger Adrienne said...

Heck, I've been doing this for 2 years now, and have yet to figure out the picture posting thing! Good for you!

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006, Blogger Monica said...

What are you talking about? How did you get the picture that's on your comment? I still need to find out how to get my profile off of the home page and only have it show up when one clicks on 'View My Complete Profile'?? Anyone out thre know?

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006, Blogger Adrienne said...

Erika did that for me.

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006, Blogger EZ Travel said...

Ahh, the old "Erika did it" problem. In your profile anything under "About Me" will show up on the main page so it is best to keep that short. You can either put the rest of the story in a post or pretend that it is your favorite movie.

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006, Blogger Monica said...

What a good idea. I'm going to call it 'The Movie of My Life'. I had a bit of trouble getting it down to 1200 ch., tho. And there's no indication that movies will allow that kind of length. In any event, I am going to try something else or just delete it altogether. Don't want to face that every time I do a post or someone else signs on after the first time.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006, Blogger Melody Beth said...

Well I reconize some of the people in that picture...but it's been quite a few years since I have seen any of them!

glad you are back and posting again aunt monica!!

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006, Blogger Sean M. said...

Well, it's great to have you back and posting again! I'm glad you are figuring everything out, including the pictures. I know it took me a lot of experimenting to figure out all the little eccentricities of the blog. Good for you!

I hope that all is well for you, and I look forward to many more blog posts in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home