WHAT A SHOCKER! I am reading posts from Paulette and our past, and I am amazed at the details that she can recall about each of us. As I read, I remember, but I would have never conjured up this much detail. What a memory!
Ez,no way. I cannot even figure out how to add a new daily blog. I only began one because I could never comment on anyone else's site unless I signed up, and I had a few things to say on other people's sites yesterday.
Hey Aunt Monica! I'm glad that you are trying out this blog stuff; it really is fun, and it's great being able to communicate everything with family and friends. I look forward to reading anything you have to say in the future.
Oh, and don't worry about the confusion over the blog stuff. I too was like that at first, and now I post pictures, links, comments, fun graphics, and of course new posts. You'll get the hang of it in time; I just had to cruise around and experiment a little.
Yea, all you guys tell me how easy it is, but I don't see any offers to help. All I can do is 'comment'. What is a template, how do you create one, and what is a link list? Anybody out there?
I never worried about the template. Just use the default one. My teenage grandchildren get fancy with new templates (sort of like background). Links are more advanced on an as needed basis. There is an icon on the side of your posting that gets you to the "dashboard". There you can choose to do a new posting, or edit an old one, etc. Just keep using whatever default they give you and worry about the rest as you get more familiar with the program.
8 Comments:
welcome to blogging. It takes a little while to get used to, but its a great way to communicate.
Any minute now you will be able to add the pictures that you just posted to Flikr.
Keep up the blog.
EZ
Ez,no way. I cannot even figure out how to add a new daily blog. I only began one because I could never comment on anyone else's site unless I signed up, and I had a few things to say on other people's sites yesterday.
Howdy,
You'll be a pro in no time. There's a little bit of a "learning cliff", but not too steep.
Hey Aunt Monica! I'm glad that you are trying out this blog stuff; it really is fun, and it's great being able to communicate everything with family and friends. I look forward to reading anything you have to say in the future.
Oh, and don't worry about the confusion over the blog stuff. I too was like that at first, and now I post pictures, links, comments, fun graphics, and of course new posts. You'll get the hang of it in time; I just had to cruise around and experiment a little.
Anyways, I'll talk to you later!
Sean
Hey, when are you going to put up a new post? We are all dying to here what is going on in your life, if you wish to share.
Sean
Yea, all you guys tell me how easy it is, but I don't see any offers to help. All I can do is 'comment'. What is a template, how do you create one, and what is a link list? Anybody out there?
I never worried about the template. Just use the default one. My teenage grandchildren get fancy with new templates (sort of like background). Links are more advanced on an as needed basis. There is an icon on the side of your posting that gets you to the "dashboard". There you can choose to do a new posting, or edit an old one, etc. Just keep using whatever default they give you and worry about the rest as you get more familiar with the program.
Post a Comment
<< Home