November 14, 2005
I wish that I knew what Paulette's blog today was referring to about the comment 'Too bad for little people' referred to Krista and me. Tell me, Paulette, I would love to hear about it. I'm planning on Thanksgiving in Clermont at Kim and John's and their family. I think Krista and Doug's family will also be there. Leaving here next Monday, having Thanksgiving dinner at noon, so that I can get on the road to be home before dark. I don't relish driving on Interstates after dark. I need to be back in town for WORK on Friday and Saturday. Who said retirement is relaxing?

4 Comments:
I don't remember the circumstances but one time when an adult has encountered a misfortune Krise (who was very little) said "Too bad" (not in a commiserating way) and you admonished her that she was not to say "Too bad" to big people and she said "Too bad is just for little people?"
We have been using that saying in my family for a long time. It is always too bad for little people.
what do you do aunt monica?
♥melody
Melody, What I do is manage a personal mini storage. Here in Florida not too may attics, basements, or garages, so people pay a monthly fee, depending on the size that they need to rent an air conditioned space to put stuff that they don't use too often. Like today, there were 26 different families coming in to put back their Halloween stuff and take out their Christmas stuff. (Also I collect the rent-that's the fun part.)
Well that doesn't sound that bad. But if you are retired then why do all the work? but if it makes you happy that's what matters!
Post a Comment
<< Home